Apricot Chicken and Almonds Copy
Very tasty recipe and easy to make, great one to make double of to freeze for lunches.
- MAKES 10
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoon South Indian Chicken Korma Masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- small handful of fresh coriander
- 500gms ground chicken (chicken mince)
- Peel the onion and garlic and place them into the food processor. Whizz on high until you have a onion mash.
- Add the ground coriander, turmeric, garam masala, curry powder and salt then pulse to combine
- Finally add in the coriander and pulse to just chop.
- Tip the onion mixture into a large bowl and add in the chicken mince.
- Use you hands to mix everything together.
- Use a tablespoon measure to scoop out a ball of mixture and smooth into a ball.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- To cook, heat a small amount of all in a frying pan and cook the meatballs for 3-4 minutes before turning and cooking for a further 3 minutes
Credit to: sprinklesandsprouts