Malacca Laksa Nyonya Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tsp Malacca Laksa Paste
- Green prawns, shelled
- Bean sprouts
- Noodles (cooked & drained)
- Combine the coconut milk, water and Malacca Laksa Nyonya Noodle Soup Paste in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the green prawns and cook.
- To serve, place the noodles and bean sprouts in the bottom of a serving bowl and pour Malacca Laksa soup over the top.
- Garnish with fresh Vietnamese mint (optional).
- Buy any brand of 2-minute noodles. Cook the noodles using coconut milk instead of water and add 1 tsp Malacca Laksa Nyonya Noodle Soup Paste. Add the sprouts, prawns or any ingredients you like.
- Alternatively make a curry using Malacca Laksa Nyonya Noodle Soup Paste, cook with coconut milk and serve with noodles.