South Indian Curry Recipe
- 2 tbsp South Indian Curry Paste
- 500 grams vegetables, meat, seafood or lentils cut small
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 200 grams tomatoes
- Add the South Indian Curry Paste to a pan, add your choice of vegetables, meat, seafood or lentils and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the coconut cream, tomatoes and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.