- Mon-Fri: 9am - 3:30pm
- 07 5525 2555
Tandoori Chicken Recipe
- 1 level tbsp Butter Chicken Curry Masala
- 1kg (2.2 lb) skinless chicken pieces
- 1 cup Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional for heat*)
- salt to taste
- Combine the Butter Chicken Curry Masala, Yoghurt, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon, Chilli Powder (optional) and salt, mix well. Add chicken pieces that have been scored well to the marinade and coat well, cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours. Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and place on a baking tray and cook in a hot oven. This marinade can be used for any meat or seafood.
- *The butter chicken curry blend is quite mild and tandoori is typically hot so you will need to add some chilli powder to your marinade to increase the heat (approx. 1 tsp or as desired).