Tandoori Prawns/Lamb Cutlets/Chicken Recipe
- 2 tbsp. Mudgeeraba Spices Tandoori Chicken Masala or Butter Chicken Curry Masala,
- 2 cup natural Yoghurt
- 3 tbs Minced Garlic
- 3 tbs Minced Ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1kg chicken pieces (scored) or 1kg 1amb cutlets, or 1kg prawns cut down the back* (keep the shell on the prawns to stop them from shrinking)
- For the extra bright tandoori colour – add a pinch of tandoori colour
- Marinate 1kg skinless chicken pieces, scored well.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and place on a baking tray and cook in a hot oven, or on the bbq or grill.
- Serve on a platter with coriander sprigs, cucumber sliced and warmed flat bread.