Tomato Chutney Dip Recipe (using South Indian Tomato Chutney)
- 300g full cream sour cream
- 250g cream cheese
- 200g fetta
- 1/2 – 1 bunch spring onions, cut small
- south indian tomato chutney to taste
- 1 pack mission brand corn chips (to serve)
- In a food processer, chop the spring onions, add the feta cheese to crumble and then add the cream cheese and sour cream mixing well. Serve on corn chip and top with the South Indian Tomato Chutney. Serve with corn chips or use as a sandwich spread or topping on a baked potato.