Date & Almond Cookies
- 250g Butter
- 125g Icing Sugar
- 350g plain Flour, or Rice Flour or Gluten Free Corn Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Mudgeeraba Spices Indian Date & Almond Chutney
- Cut butter and place in a bowl and let soften to room temperature, then combine with icing sugar, flour and egg and mix well.
- Lightly mix in Mudgeeraba Spices Indian Date & Almond Chutney.
- Place mixture in a sheet of cling wrap and roll up into a sausage shape. Chill for 2 hours.
- Cut dough into 5mm slices (1/4 inch).
- Bake on baking sheet in preheated oven 200c for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Store when cool in airtight tin.