Lamb Stir Fry with Eggplant Marinade Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mudgeeraba Spices Rajasthan Brinjal & Chilli Pickle
- 120g Onion
- 6 cloves peeled Garlic
- 50g Red Capsicum or Chilli
- 1 tsp Salt
- Sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream (or Greek Yoghurt)
- 750g diced Lamb Fillets, disjointed Chicken Wings or Chicken, Lamb or Beef pieces
- 2 tbsp Ghee or Butter
- Blend Mudgeeraba Spices Rajasthan Brinjal & Chilli Pickle, onion, garlic, capsicum or chilli, salt, sugar to taste, coconut cream (or greek yoghurt) until smooth.
- Place meat in marinade and allow to sit in fridge for one hour
- In a pan, stir fry meat with ghee or butter and fry with lid on until cooked and golden on both sides, reduce all liquids.
- Marinade can be used with the lamb, beef or chicken.
- Serve with rice and garnish as you like.