- Mon-Fri: 9am - 3:30pm
- 07 5525 2555
Lamb Stir Fry with Eggplant Marinade Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mudgeeraba Spices Rajasthan Brinjal & Chilli Pickle
- 120g Onion
- 6 cloves peeled Garlic
- 50g Red Capsicum or Chilli
- 1 tsp Salt
- Sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream (or Greek Yoghurt)
- 750g diced Lamb Fillets, disjointed Chicken Wings or Chicken, Lamb or Beef pieces
- 2 tbsp Ghee or Butter
- Blend Mudgeeraba Spices Rajasthan Brinjal & Chilli Pickle, onion, garlic, capsicum or chilli, salt, sugar to taste, coconut cream (or greek yoghurt) until smooth. Place meat in marinade. In pan stir fry meat with ghee or butter. For chicken wings and pieces pan fry with lid on until cooked and golden on both sides, reduce all liquids. When cooking use all marinades with the lamb, beef or chicken.
- Serve with rice and garnish as you like.