- Mon-Fri: 9am - 3:30pm
- 07 5525 2555
Madras Curry Recipe (using Madras Curry Paste)
- 2 tbsp Madras Curry Paste
- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets cut small
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 200 grams tomatoes
- Add the Madras Curry Paste to a pan, add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the coconut cream, tomatoes and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.