Masala Crusted Pot Roast Lamb Recipe
- 50ml Oil
- 2 inch piece fresh Ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 chilli/capsicum sliced (optional)
- 2 tsp Salt
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 level tbsp Mudgeeraba Spices South Indian Vegetable Curry Blend,
- 2kg Lamb Leg.
- In a blender combine all the ingredients and blend to a paste.
- Coat the lamb leg all over with the mixture and leave to marinade in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place lamb in a pot and roast with the lid on for approximately 45 minutes or until cooked.
- To brown take the lid off if necessary for 15 minutes at the end of the cooking time.