Parsee Chicken & Cashew Korma Recipe
- 50g ghee/butter
- 200g onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 6 finely chopped green chillies/capsicum
- 2 tbsp Parsee Chicken & Cashew Nut Korma Masala
- 1 kg Chicken fillets cut into small pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut cream or Greek style yoghurt
- 50g crushed cashew nuts
- Salt to taste
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Parsee Chicken & Cashew Nut Korma Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the water to the pan stirring well and bring to the boil.
- Add the coconut cream or Greek yoghurt, cashew nuts and salt.
- Cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.