Butter Chicken Curry Recipe – Using Curry Paste
Butter Chicken is a creamy tandoori dish traditionally cooked with chicken, it is a family favourite and crowd pleaser. Curry paste is handy for those a little short on time, there is no sacrifice in flavour or quality and you can expect lots of happy smiles and full tummies after dinner.
Our curry paste is made with the ground spices from the Butter chicken Curry Masala product and we’ve added the ginger, onion and garlic along with oil, water, vinegar and a little cilantro for a some extra fabulous!
- 1 tbs Butter chicken curry paste
- 500 gms chicken thigh fillets cut small
- 1/4 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (full fat)
- Add the butter chicken curry paste to a pan, add the meat and seal on high heat stirring well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and just enough water to make a gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, naan bread, yoghurt and chutney. (Traditional Qld Mango is a great choice)