Cheese Balls with Chutney
Perfect little cheesy party starter using the most popular chutney in our range!
- 250g cream cheese
- 4 heaped tbs of Indian Date and Almond Chutney (or any of your favourite chutney or pickle)
- 3/4 cup mixed nuts – this can include pecans, walnuts, cashews (whatever you have available)
- Tbs desiccated coconut (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Leave cream cheese on bench to soften for approx 1/2 hour
- Cut roughly into squares to make it easier to mix
- Add chutney and mix through
- Put cream cheese mix in fridge to firm up for approx 2 hours
- Put your nuts into a processor or nutri-bullet to pulse into a course mix and add coconut
- Break your cream cheese into even amounts and roll into balls about 20cm diameter
- Roll your cheese balls into your nut/coconut mix and insert a toothpick
- Chill until ready to serve.