Best Roast Potatoes
Roast potatoes have always been a favourite and will continue into the future, I don’t think anybody can resist a perfect looking spud.
- Pre-heat oven to 180c or 160c fan-forced
- Grease or line a large baking tray
- Cook poatos in a saucepan (use cold water) then bring to the boil for 5mins or until just tender and drain
- Place butter, oil and curry powder in a small jug and microwave on high just until butter melts, then combine.
- Place potatoes on the tray and brush with your mixture and season with salt and pepper
- Bake for approx 45mins, until potatoes look golden, then change temp to 220c and cook for a further 15mins until looking crisp