Chicken Tikka Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup Natural Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Mudgeeraba Spices Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional)
- Tandoori Colour (optional)
- 500g skinless Chicken Breast sliced into 1cm strips.
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 finely grated Lebanese Cucumber
- Salt to taste.
- 100g thinly sliced Red Onion
- 100g thinly sliced Tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh Coriander
- Lime juice to taste.
- Vegetables (optional)
- 1 Capsicum sliced
- 1 Onion sliced
- Mudgeeraba Spices Sri Lanka Mango Chutney
- 1 packet of Wraps
- Combine the marinade ingredients together and marinate the chicken strips overnight in the refrigerator (or for a minimum of 2 hours).
- Make the raita by grating the cucumber and squeezing off the excess liquid. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and set aside in the refrigerator to chill.
- Prepare the salad and set aside. Prepare the vegetables.
- To cook the Chicken Tikka place on a hot plate, skillet or griddle. Brush with ghee/oil/butter whilst cooking. As an option cook the prepared vegetable on the same hot plate for a few minutes. Serve with the chicken tikka. Assemble the wrap by placing a small amount of the chicken tikka, vegetables, raita, salad and Mudgeeraba Spices Sri Lankan Mango Chutney inside. Roll up and enjoy!