Curried Egg Salad Dip Variation Recipe
- 300g Full Cream Sour Cream
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 200g Feta
- 1 bunch Spring Onions, Cut Small
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Mudgeeraba Spices South Indian Vegetable Curry Masala
- Mudgeeraba Spices Punjab Mango and Date Chutney
- 1 dozen Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- In a pan on low heat add oil and Mudgeeraba Spices South Indian Vegetable Curry Masala. Fry gently, letting it bubble and being careful not to burn. Cool.
- In a food processer, chop the spring onions, add the feta cheese to crumble and then add the cream cheese and sour cream mixing well.
- Combine the cooled curry blend, the cheese and onion mixture and eggs.
- Serve on corn chip topped with Mudgeeraba Spices Punjab Mango and Date Chutney. Use as a sandwich spread or topping on a baked potato.