- OPEN: Mon-Sat
- 07 5525 2555
Chai Masala Tea Recipe
Chai tea is traditional Indian milky tea made from a blend of black tea and other spices. It can be consumed in various forms and may provide a variety of health benefits
- 1/4 – 1/3 teaspoon Chai Spice Blend
- One dessert spoon of Black Tea
- One cup of milk
- In a pan or pot, add 1/4 – 1/3 teaspoon of Chai Spice Blend and one dessert spoon of Black Tea to one cup of milk.
- Bring the milk to boil while stirring.
- As soon as the milk starts to boil, strain it into a cup and simply sweeten to taste.