Tom Yum Thai Soup Recipe
Using the best ingredients with very authentic flavours you won’t order out after trying this at home!
- 1 cup fresh prawns
- 4 cups water
- Lime leaves
- Fish Sauce
- 1tsp Tom Yum Thai Soup Base Paste
- In a pot, add the water, lime leaves, lemongrass, fish sauce and mushrooms.
- Bring to the boil, add the prawns and the Tom Yum Thai Soup Base Paste.
- Cook for five minutes. Serve.
- Garnish with spring onions, corriander leaves and finely chopped birds eye chillies. (No salt required)