- OPEN: Mon-Sat
- 07 5525 2555
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup is so good on its own, it does’t really need ‘help’ with any additional ingredients. However, for an incredible depth of flavour, adding coconut cream adds extra richness to the soup and curry powder to give it some real extra excitement.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbs onion finely diced
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin or pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- sand and pepper to season
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp South Indian Vegetable curry blend
- Add onion, garlic, curry powder, salt & pepper to medium sized pot over medium heat.
- Saute until onion is soft, about 3-5 mins.
- Add stock, pumpkin, coconut milk/cream and cook through (don’t boil)
- Put through a blender when slightly cooled to make smooth
- Drizzle with greek yoghurt of spinkly paprika to garnish