- Mon-Fri: 9am - 3:30pm
- 07 5525 2555
Lamb Kofta with Yoghurt Dip/Sauce Recipe
- 500g Lamb mince
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves crushed Garlic
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Parsley and Coriander
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 1 medium chilli diced (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Rajasthan Brinjal and Chilli Pickle.
- Yoghurt sauce/dip:
- 500ml Greek Yoghurt
- 1 grated Cucumber, (squeezed well)
- 1 tsp. Toasted Cumin Seeds
- Pinch of chilli powder
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- Mix all ingredients together and blend them thoroughly by squishing them thru your fingers. Form them into balls using a tablespoon or form them into logs on a skewer. Put them in a greased oven proof dish. Cover with foil. Bake at 180c for 15-20 minutes. You can also refrigerate at this point to cook on the grill later. Transfer to the BBQ or hot grill to finish off the cooking. Serve on a platter with the chilled yoghurt dip.
- To make yoghurt dip combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, chill and serve.