Madras Meat Curry Recipe
- 3 tbsp ghee/oil
- 2 chopped medium onions
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 3 finely chopped green chillies
- 3 tbsp Madras Meat Curry Masala
- 1kg Lamb or Beef pieces
- 2 cups of water or coconut cream
- salt to taste
- Heat the ghee/oil in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onions, garlic, ginger and chillies, sauté.
- Add the Madras Meat Curry Masala and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add liquid (water or coconut milk) and bring to boil, turn down to simmer and cover.
- Cook until meat is tender and liquid is reduced, salt to taste.
- Serve hot with rice and garnish with julienne ginger and fresh coriander.
- For best results this curry can be used with any meat and potatoes or sweet potato if desired.