Malay Lamb Curry Recipe
- 50 g Butter/Ghee
- 2 medium Onions, sliced
- 6 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 5 cm piece fresh Ginger
- 2 tbsp Malay Lamb Curry Masala
- 1 kg lean Lamb, cubed
- 300 ml Coconut Cream
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 1 stalk Lemon Grass, minced
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Malay Lamb Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.