Mini Christmas Snowflake Cheesecakes Recipe
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2-3 tbsp. Mudgeeraba Spices Traditional Queensland Mango Chutney (or Punjab Mango & Date Chutney or Indian Date & Almond Chutney)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 packets Butternut or Milk Arrowroot Biscuits, crushed
- 250g Butter, melted
- Garnish – grated white or milk chocolate and/or toasted shredded coconut.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake papers.
- Blend the biscuits until fine in a blender or with a rolling pin and add cinnamon. Add the melted butter.
- Place a few tablespoons to the bottom of each patty cake tin and press down to form the base (add more crumb mixture if required so the base isn’t too thin).
- Set in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Blend the softened cream cheese in a bowl until smooth; add the condensed milk slowly until mixed, scraping well down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the vanilla and the juice of half a lemon and mix well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the set bases, then add a small amount of the chutney to each cheesecake and swirl through with a skewer or tip of a knife.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- To serve peel off the paper cup or leave as is to make it easier to serve and garnish with grated chocolate and/or toasted shredded coconut.