- Mon-Fri: 9am - 3:30pm
- 07 5525 2555
Mini Christmas Snowflake Cheesecakes Recipe
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2-3 tbsp. Mudgeeraba Spices Traditional Queensland Mango Chutney (or Punjab Mango & Date Chutney or Indian Date & Almond Chutney)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 packets Butternut or Milk Arrowroot Biscuits, crushed
- 250g Butter, melted
- Garnish – grated chocolate and/or toasted shredded coconut.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake papers. Blend the biscuits until fine in a blender or with a rolling pin and add cinnamon. Add the melted butter. Place a few tablespoons to the bottom of each patty cake tin and press down to form the base (add more crumb mixture if required so the base isn’t too thin). Set in the freezer for 10 minutes. Blend the softened cream cheese in a bowl until smooth; add the condensed milk slowly until mixed, scraping well down the sides of the bowl. Add the vanilla and the juice of half a lemon and mix well. Pour the mixture on top of the set bases, then add a small amount of the chutney to each cheesecake and swirl through with a skewer or tip of a knife. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set. To serve peel off the paper cup or leave as is to make it easier to serve and garnish with grated chocolate and/or toasted shredded coconut.