- OPEN: Mon-Sat
- 07 5525 2555
Parsee Chicken & Spinach Curry Recipe
- 45g ghee
- 3 finely chopped medium onions
- 1/2 cup of fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1.25kg Chicken fillets cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp Parsee Chicken & Spinach Curry Masala
- 300g Greek yoghurt or sour cream
- 500g boiled and drained or frozen spinach
- Salt to taste (approx. 1 tsp)
- Heat ghee in pan. Fry the onion, coriander, ginger & garlic paste until soft.
- Add chicken & seal on high heat. Add Parsee Chicken and Spinach Curry Masala, fry on low with chicken until aromatic.
- Add yoghurt, bring to boil, cook on low, covered until chicken is tender.
- Salt to taste, stirring well until liquid has reduced.
- Add the pre-cooked & drained spinach/frozen spinach & cook through.
- If curry is watery, bring back to boil & cook with lid off, simmering until gravy has reduced.
- Serve hot with Kachumber.
- This curry can be cooked with lamb and roasted vegetables.