Rogan Josh Curry Recipe
- 75g ghee/butter
- 20g ginger, julienne
- 2 tbsp green chilli or capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Rogan Josh Curry Masala
- 1 kg diced Lamb
- 1 cup Greek style yoghurt
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped coriander to garnish
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the ginger, green chilli/capsicum and fresh coriander, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Rogan Josh Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well. Add the yoghurt.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.