- OPEN: Mon-Sat
- 07 5525 2555
Beef Vindaloo Curry Recipe
- 60ml ghee/oil
- 200g onion, finely diced
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 200g tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Beef Vindaloo Curry Masala
- 1kg Beef
- 2 cups boiling water
- 250g new potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onion, ginger and garlic, sauté.
- Add the tomatoes and fry until soft and thick, stirring well.
- Lower the heat, add the Beef Vindaloo Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the water and bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Add the potatoes and salt to taste.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.