Chilled Christmas Pudding Recipe
Christmas pudding filled with a delicious spirit of flavours
- 2 1/2 dessert spoons Gelatine
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Rose Water
- 1/2 tsp Mudgeeraba Spices Chai Spice,
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 cups Milk
- pinch Salt
- 500g Mixed Dried Fruit
- 15 Glace Cherries plus an extra cherry for the top of each pudding
- 1 handful Cashew Nuts
- Boil the milk and cocoa together on the stove.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the gelatine and boil for 5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water. Add the gelatine mix to the fruit mix and stir well.
- Pour into serving glasses leave to set.
- Serve with cream, custard or ice cream and garnish with a glace cherry.