Curried Rice Salad
Great tasty salad to eat on its own or serve with a Sunday afternoon bbq feast. Beautifully balanced with some sweetness and a little spice, your friends will love this one.
- 2 cups cooked white long-grain rice, chilled (use brown if preferred)
- 1 red apple or tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsely, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tspns Mudgeeraba Spices curry powder
- 1 tbspn sugar
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Place rice into a large bowl.
- Add apple, onion, capsicum, corn, raisins and parsley.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Combine all ingredients, and salt and pepper, in a screw-top jar.
- Shake well to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.
- Serve with a barbecue feast or great just on its own.