Perfect little teaser appetizers to enjoy at your next curry feast. Serve with our mango dip for more delicious flavour.
- 3 tbsp butter/ghee
- 1 tbspn curry powder
- 1 large red onion
- 2 large carrots, radishes and zucchini – cut into slices or small chunks
- 180 grams haloumi cheese (block)
- 250gms cherry tomatoes (punnet)
- Salt to season
Use any vegetable of preference and ensure each piece is cut around the same size so all each piece touches the pan or bbq grill when cooking.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30mins prior so they don’t burn
- Pre-heat the oven and baking tray at 180c (you can bbq or pan fry if preferred)
- Cut all pieces of vegetables and cheese to around the same size (not too big so all pieces cook nicely)
- In a small fry pan, add butter, oil or ghee and add the curry powder and mix until aromatic
- Brush your curry oil over the vegetable skewers and lay into hot baking tray
- Cook for approx 10 minutes or until cooked how you like it.
- The haloumi should be golden brown.
- Serve with Mango dip