Date & Almond Cheesecake in a Glass Recipe
Only one word for this….YUM!
- 40g roughly chopped plain sweet biscuits
- 150g un-whipped Sour Cream
- 4 tbsp Mudgeeraba Spices Indian Date & Almond Chutney
- 2 tbsp shredded Desiccated Coconut
- 4 tbsp toasted Slivered Almonds.
- Divide in 4 x 1 cup glasses, plain sweet biscuits.
- Add sour cream, chutney, desiccated coconut, and slivered almonds.
- Repeat ingredients again with second layer as above starting with biscuits again.
- Serve immediately, or chill before serving.
Be creative and switch the ingredients around to achieve the presentation you desire.