Indian Date & Almond Baked Cheesecake Recipe
Complete your evening feast with this easy and delicious cheesecake using one of the most popular chutneys in the range, Indian Date and Almond…Yum!
- 250g sweet Biscuits
- 125g melted Butter
- 675g softened Cream Cheese
- 150g Castor Sugar
- 3 whole Eggs
- 2 egg Yolks
- 2 tbsp (optional) Rose Water
- 1/2 cup Mudgeeraba Spices Indian Date & Almond Chutney
- Process sweet biscuits until fine.
- Add melted butter mix well and press into base and sides of 23cm wide by 5cm deep spring form pan and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese, castor sugar, 3 whole eggs plus 2 egg yolks and rose water (optional) whipping until smooth and pour into chilled biscuit base.
- Add Mudgeeraba Spices Indian Date & Almond Chutney, swirl slightly with a knife.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150c for 30 minutes until slightly wobbly.
- Turn off oven, leave cheesecake in oven until cold, serve with whipped cream.