- OPEN: Mon-Sat
- 07 5525 2555
Lamb & Cashew Korma Recipe
- 50g Ghee/Oil
- 2 sliced medium onions
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3cm fresh root ginger, diced
- 1.5 tbsp Lamb & Cashew Korma Masala
- 1 kg Lamb, diced
- 1 cup of Yoghurt
- 50g Cashew Nut Meal
- 100g Cashew Nuts
- 1 cup of Water
- Salt to taste
- Melt the ghee/oil and add the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Fry gently for a few minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add the Lamb & Cashew Korma Masala and mix well frying until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.