Mango Chicken Recipe (using Madras Chicken Curry Blend)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 500g Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Red Capsicum chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 Thumb Ginger grated
- 1 Green Chilli chopped
- 1 tbsp Mudgeeraba Spices Madras Chicken Curry Blend
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Mango pureed
- 3 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 Mango diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Fry chicken until golden, then set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter and fry red capsicum and onion (until onion is opaque).
- Add garlic, ginger and green chilli, mix well. Add Mudgeeraba Spices Madras Chicken Curry Blend and cook for a few minutes.
- Add chicken stock, tomato, mango puree and yoghurt and bring to the boil, let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add diced mango and chopped cilantro, and then remove from heat.