Roast Sweet Potatos
Sweet Potato is a yummy favourite, so many ways to use this great veggie. Here’s our easy roast method, great for a side dish or on their own with dollops of sour cream or yoghurt. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and some sliced chillis if you love extra spice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour over the oil and spices and coat potato slices well.
- Transfer to a large baking pan.
- Place in the oven and roast for 30-45 minutes, turning half way, until the sweet potatoes are soft and starting to caramelize.